- January 23 – Las Vegas, NV
- January 24 – Chicago, IL
- February 07 – Las Vegas, NV
- February 16 – Baltimore, MD
- February 21 – Alburquerque, NM
- February 26 – Honolulu, HI
- March 13 – Denver, CO
- March 23 – Irving, TX
- April 09 – Cleveland, TN
- April 10 – Dallas, TX
- April 14 – Washington, DC
- April 23 – Salt Lake City, UT
- April 25 – League City, TX
- April 26 – Ft. Worth, TX
- April 30 – Anaheim, CA
- May 07 – Norfolk, VA
- May 08 – Indianapolis, IN
- May 10 – San Antonio, TX
- May 16 – San Diego, CA
- June 02 – Long Beach, CA
- June 05 – Orlando, FL
- June 12 – Minneapolis, MN
- June 14 – Washington DC
- June 15 – Austin, TX
- July 09 – Grapevine, TX
- July 13 – Addison, TX
- July 15 – NSA BLOCK
- July 19 – Michigan BLOCK
- August 07 – Conway, AR
- August 14 – Lantana, TX
- August 16 – Dallas, TX
- September 16 – Indianapolis, IN
- September 17 – Indianapolis, IN
- September 28 – Overland Park, KS
- September 30 – Orlando, FL
- October 02 – Dallas, TX
- October 04 – Glenview, IL
- October 08 – Idaho Falls, ID
- October 09 – Minneapolis, MN
- October 15 – Denver, CO
- October 16 – Tacoma, WA
- October 19 – Oak Brook, IL
- October 24 – Cleveland, OH
- November 08 – Bloomington, IL
- November 12 – Nashville, TN
- November 14 – Salt Lake City, UT
- November 29 – Lansing, MI
- January 04 – Jacksonville, FL
- January 30 – Brooklyn Center, MN
- February 22 – New Orleans, LA
- March 01 – Orlando, FL
- March 08 – New York, NY
- March 26 – Nachez, MS
- April 04 – DesMoines, IA
- April 30 – Rapid City, SD
- May 01 – Rapid City, SD
- August 18 – Amarillo, TX
YOUR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How can we utilize Christine at our next event?
- Break-out sessions
- Spouse programs
- Presentation Coach
- Round-table discussions
What is the best way to set up the room?
A raised platform is preferred if you have more than 50 people. This will give audience members a clear, unobstructed view of Christine during her presentation.
If a lectern or head table is part of your meeting, please make sure there is ample room for Christine to stand near the audience. She will not be speaking from a lectern.
If you have agenda items lasting more than 30 minutes prior to Christine’s presentation, consider giving the audience a brief stretch break before introducing Christine.
Set chairs to face the longest wall (i.e., set the room wide, not narrow).
Do not use a center aisle (prime viewing space). Instead, use two smaller aisles on either side of the center and chevron the seats.
Stagger the chairs. Don’t put one chair directly behind the other. If you stagger each row, audience members won’t have someone’s head right in front of them to block the view.
Seat the audience as close to each other and close to Christine (six feet if possible) with each chair facing center stage. Match the number of chairs to the number of people; keep extra chairs stacked up at the back of the room to avoid empty seats.
Make sure the entire room is well lit, especially the stage area. If spotlights are available, please consider firing them up! When the presenter is illuminated more than the audience, listeners can hear better and are less distracted.
You’ve booked Christine. Now what?
- You will receive a speaking agreement.
- Sign and return with 50% deposit to hold the date
- You will receive a tailoring form in order for Christine to personalize her message to your group
- A few weeks prior to the event a conference all will finalize all the details.
- Sit back and enjoy how easy Christine is to work with on your event!
Christine has a lot of energy. Does she drink a lot of coffee?
Christine doesn’t drink coffee, she’s passionate about her programs and her audiences. When you meet her you’ll understand!
How will Christine get her message across to our audience?
Christine’s message is realistic with examples that people can relate to! Past participants always comment on her use of humor and her ability to read audiences. She makes her presentations interactive and fun, while giving her audience something to think about. Participants receive handouts providing key ideas and contact information for any follow-up questions that they may have.
What makes her different from other speakers?
The “real” factor. Audience members can relate to her experiences, struggles and lessons. She is down-to-earth, approachable and plays with the audience. Drawing from her background as a radio personality, actor, and educator, Christine provides an interactive and inspiring presentation that leaves her audiences spellbound.
What audio visual needs does she have?
Christine will only need a wireless lavaliere microphone. She has a Countryman E7 Headset that can be plugged into various microphone packs.
Will the Keynote message be tailored to our theme?
Absolutely! Christine collaborates with you to develop the most valuable program for your participants. Upon booking, you will be asked to complete a Tailoring Questionnaire in order to personalize the message. She also prefers to interview several meeting participants in advance of the event to get various opinions and the “inside scoop”. You can be assured that participants receive precisely what they need, delivered in a way that holds interest, generates enthusiasm and is memorable. You’ll find the Tailoring Questionnaire in the Download Area as well as an option fill it out online.
Can we preview a program?
Check Christine’s schedule and contact her to be a guest at an upcoming program or meet with her personally when she is in your area. Request her video!